时间：2019-11-29 16:17:38本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 邱妹 我要投稿
国产乱人视频在线观看 1.What animal has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat but isn't a cat
国产乱人视频在线观看 2.What has teeth but never eats anything
国产乱人视频在线观看 3.What do you drop when you need it and take back when you don't
国产乱人视频在线观看 4.What do you have that others use far more often than you do
国产乱人视频在线观看 1.A kitten.
国产乱人视频在线观看 3.An anchor.
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
国产乱人视频在线观看 A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. How much caramel can a canny canonball cram in a camel if a canny canonball can cram caramel in a camel?
3. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
国产乱人视频在线观看 Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
国产乱人视频在线观看 4. How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hoards got bored?
5. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
6. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
国产乱人视频在线观看 7. Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
8. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
9. Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
10. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
A wealthy matron is so proud of a valuable antique vase that she decides to have her bedroom painted the same color as the vase. Several painters try to match the shade, but none comes close enough to satisfy the eccentric woman.
Eventually, a painter approaches who is confident he can mix the proper color. The woman is pleased with the result, and the painter becomes famous.
Years later, he retires and turns the business over to his son."Dad, “says the son, there’s something I’ve got to know. How did you get those walls to match the vase so perfectly?"
国产乱人视频在线观看 "Son”, the father replies, I painted the vase."
1.What word can be made shorter by adding something to it
2.What is full of holes but still holds water
3.What is both over and under the water but doesn't touch
国产乱人视频在线观看 4.What is smaller than a humming-bird's mouth
国产乱人视频在线观看 1.The word "short".
国产乱人视频在线观看 2.A sponge.
3.A girl crossing a bridge with a pail of water on her head.
国产乱人视频在线观看 4.Anything it eats.
1. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure..Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in.
国产乱人视频在线观看 Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.
4. To sit in solemn silence in a dull dark dock .In a pestilential prison with a life long lock.Awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
国产乱人视频在线观看 5. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, 'tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
国产乱人视频在线观看 6. Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luke's duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
国产乱人视频在线观看 7. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
8. One-one was a race horse.Two-two was one too.One-one won one race.Two-two won one too.
9. If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years?
10. Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos?